Monday, March 5, 2012

*Walking Dead Spoiler Alert*

Well, now that I declared that this post contains a spoiler about last night's episode: OHMYGODDALEDIED!! I knew it was coming since I read the comic books, but still; I totally did not see that coming. And while it didn't actually show him getting shot, the only explanations I can think of that would leave him alive for the next episode are that either Rick or someone knocked the gun away at the last second, or Darell suddenly saw a walker and shot it. But neither of those seem at all likely. And right now I am really mad at Carl; when you see a walker stuck in the mud and you have a gun, shoot it! Don't waste your time throwing pebbles at it! And most importantly, make sure it doesn't follow you home and kill one of your friends!!!!! Jeez, Carl! I know he's just a kid, but I still don't like him at times like this. Before shooting Dale though, I think it would've been nice if they could have at least told him that they let Randal live. Speaking of which, I was surprised to see how many people wanted to kill him, but I had a feeling they wouldn't. There are so many possibilities for his future in the series that they couldn't kill him off so soon.

No comments: