Monday, March 12, 2012

Helicopters

A cool helicopter would be one of the best ways to get around. I'm thinking maybe a Huey like they used in the 'Nam. And I'd probably mount huge speakers on the sides like in Apocalypse Now, playing that song they use. I don't know what it's called, but I think the first few notes are G D G #A G    #A G #A D #A    D #A D #E D   #A G #A D if that helps (and I'm not completely sure on those, but from sounding it out in my head that's what I think they are). The Imperial March from Star Wars would be pretty cool too. Maybe even the Halo theme or something like that. Speakers aside though, I would probably not be at the controls most of the time unless I was taking a joyride. For transportation, I would hire a pilot so I could jump out without having to land. And at the doors, it would be pretty cool to have a decel cable or something, to just jump out and be slowed by only a retractable cable. Or it could be like one of the ones that drops down to slide down. The decel line would probably be best, but it would also be cool to parachute out or use one of those wing suits and glide. For the paint job, I would probably either keep it that army green color or make it all black, but I think either way, I would paint a mouth on the front like the bottom right picture.  And while I'm on the topic of cool helicopter features, I'd like a minigun. Just putting that out there.

 

No comments: