Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Skyrim DLC

Firstly, (is that a word?) if you still haven't got Skyrim, go out and get it. Seriously. But what I wanted to talk about was possible DLC. All I've heard Bethesda say is that it's gonna be big and the Xbox one comes out a month sooner :) sorry pc and Ps3 players. As for what it's about, they have yet to say, but if I had to guess, my money would be on something in Morrowind. I say that since on the pc, if you do some kind of thing to remove the invisible walls at the edge of the map, you can go into Morrowind and Cyrodiil. There's nothing there besides the landscape itself, but maybe the DLC will change that. And while I'd say there's a good chance they'll open up both, I was playing Oblivion just before Skyrim comes out, so I don't really miss it that much yet. Morrowind on the other hand, I have it but having played Oblivion and Skyrim, I'm not dedicated enough to go back to a game with no fast travel, no dual wielding, and a notsogood (that's definately not a word, but you get my meaning) combat system, even though I do miss those cities and all the weird creatures. So that's what I've heard and my guess, but if you've heard any more news, leave a comment. And that's all I got for today, or is it? I might post something else later, I have no idea. But anyway, I have nothing more to say right now, so Ackbar out.

No comments: