Sunday, January 8, 2012

Fire Constructs

A lot of superhumans can create constructs out of water or light or something like that, but I want to create solid shapes out of fire. Pyro can kind of do that, but his fire creations have no physical form. I want mine to be solid, but also with some nonsolid flames coming off of them. How cool would that be to smash something with a giant hammer made of fire?! And now that I think about it, I also want to create and just generally control fire and use it to fly like the Human Torch. But when creating the fire, I want to make it come from anywhere - walls, the ground, rocks, the list goes on - not just from myself. Oh, and being immune to fire and heat would be nice, or else there would be a good chance I would hurt myself. And I know this sounds a little crazy, but it would also be cool to make it so my fire solids aren't hot (I know they're made of fire and fire is hot) so I could make things like platforms or walls that other people can touch without getting burned. Lastle, I want to be able to decide whether or not the flames will spread and catch other things on fire, since sometimes that's helpful but sometimes it's bad. And this is an example of something that would influence my decision of fiery portals or shadowy portals from that sword I want.

No comments: