Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Skyrim DLC News

I've posted about possible Skyrim DLC before, but that was just some things I'd like to see and some rumors I heard. But today I have some actual information for you that you may already know. A file was found labeled DLC 01, and it contained new animations for vampire feeding, something about crossbows, and dialogue for a snow elf prince. And they also trademarked the name Dawnguard and released an image of the generic Dovahkiin character with arrows on his back and glowing eyes. And a video was released a while ago showing the results of a week when the people at Bethesda did whatever they wanted and put it in the game as an experiment. If you haven't seen the video yet, just press play.

Personally, I'm hoping for werebears, some new weapon types, vampire lords, vampire minions and a new area. And being able to feed on people as a vampire while they're awake would be nice. My character isn't a vampire, but upgrades like these would make it worthwhile to become one.

No comments: