Monday, April 29, 2013

Musical Powers

I've decided that it would be pretty cool to have super powers based around playing music. For example, flying while playing an instrument. Something like this guy playing a jazz adaptation of the Skyrim theme:
A little more than halfway through the video, he starts flying. But he's completely unaffected by gravity, air resistance or wind. He just plays in a standing position while his body flies through Skyrim and into space. And that's exactly the kind of musical flight I want. Also, I realize that the sidescrolling background was just an effect and not intended to show acual motion, but effortlessly sliding sideways without moving my feet is also something I'd like to be able to do. I don't know how to play the sax, and I'm more of a rock n' roll guy anyway, so I'd probably end up learning to play the guitar. I do know how to play the piano and viola, but those don't quite work for this. My vocals are pretty awesome though (even if other people don't think so), so I suppose I could do that if I had a microphone, but a guitar would be best.
Peace!

No comments: