Monday, April 29, 2013

Mail Truck

In a post apocalyptic, Mad Max-esque situation, I've decided on what I want my ride to be. As you may have guessed from the title of this post, I want a modified mail truck. One of the little short white ones. One of these:

Basically, I want to add a powerful engine and slightly bigger tires for improved functionality, but there are also some more fun things I want to do with it. I'm thinking some flamethrowers would be pretty cool, and maybe some rockets to clear debris in this post-apocalyptic world. Also a couple lawnmower blades or something like that wouldn't hurt (wouldn't hurt me at least) to keep irradiated mutants zombies and stuff away. And of course, some armor plating would be in order, and probably a new paint job while I'm at it. Maybe some flames painted on would be nice, since everyone knows things with flames on them are more awesome. The biggest question is what to do with the back. Maybe I'll leave it empty for cargo or passengers, or maybe I'll put something in it. Probably just some weapon racks, and I think a mounted weapon of some sort would be nice. Ideally a minigun.

Like this, except out the back of a pimped out mail truck. Yeah that's right. Can you think of an awesomer way to mow down zombies, rad-scorpions, and other post apocalyptic monsters? I think not.

No comments: