Monday, October 15, 2012

Walking Dead Season 3

Ok, so last night was the first episode of season 3, and I gotta say, I think this is gonna be a really good season. Andrea was separated from the others, but met Michonne, and now the two of them have their own little story. The main group found the prison, went inside, cleared out the area around it and some of the interior before finding some live prisoners. The episode ends with one of the prisoners just saying "Holy s***!" which is about what I was thinking when they came on the screen. There wasn't enough time to identify any characters among them, but I'm guessing that some of them will attack the main group like in the comic books, and some will join the group, but then be killed by the Governor and his guys. There was no mention of them in this episode, but it's coming. I'm pretty sure Andrea and Michonne will find Woodbury, then be taken hostage, and later escape, leading the Governor to the prison, resulting in a lot of people dying. I'm not happy about that. In the comic books, they killed off a lot of good characters, so I'm wondering who's gonna die once that happens.

No comments: