Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Boxing Gloves

I just had a genius idea for a security system! My idea is to have a grid pattern of holes in the floor, all of them pretty close together, and to have boxing gloves on the ends of metal bars come up out of those holes at random time intervals, when activated by a pressure plate or motion sensor or something. And of course, the whole system should be able to be completely deactivated by my command - ooh! maybe it could do that old Cylon voice and say "By your command" when I make commands! But back to my original topic, I just think a series of boxing gloves punching up from the floor would be awesome, and maybe the holes could have little sliding door type things that close when the system is off to prevent a misfire (or would it be mispunch?).

No comments: