Sunday, November 6, 2011

Batmobiles

I really want a batmobile, but I'm kinda picky when it comes to which one I want. The old Adam West version is basically just a regular car with some bells and whistles welded on and with all due respect, is pretty lame. I'm also not a huge fan of the old comic book one with the face on the front and the one fin on the back. It just somehow seems too narrow or something. The only other comic book version that I don't love is the one from the Jeph Loeb / Tim Sale trilogy (Haunted Knight, The Long Halloween, Dark victory - read those if you haven't). Besides that, I like pretty much all the other comic book versions (especially the ones from Batman: Hush - Jeph Loeb / Jim Lee - also read that if you haven't). I also like the one from the relatively old movie with (I think) Michael Keaton, where it has a cockpit near the back and it does that thing where it deploys all that armor on it. Then of course, I also like the new one from Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and soon, The Dark Knight Rises.
 

No comments: