Sunday, September 15, 2013

Christopher Eccleston in the Marvel Universe

Thor 2 looks really good and I'm looking forward to it. Especially since the new villain is played by Christopher Eccleston, who you may know as the ninth doctor from Doctor Who, who I think is the most underrated of the eleven we've seen (seriously, he deserves way more credit than he gets). He's a good actor and I'm looking forward to seeing him fight Thor, but Malekith is the wrong Marvel character for him. It's not that I don't want to see him as Malekith, but if he does, he can't play any other Marvel character, and there's one that would be just perfect for him to play. If you're a fan of the ninth doctor, you probably already know who I want him to play, but if you're not, I suppose I should tell you now. He should play Mr. Fantastic. If you don't understand why, watch this video of him as the doctor and you'll get it.
 
 
So as now all of you know, Christopher Eccleston should be Mr. Fantastic. You could already call him that and it would make sense. I know he didn't want to be type cast as the doctor, but this would be fan-tastic (punpunpunpunpun)for all the Doctor Who and Marvel fans. Coincidentally, David Tennant aka the tenth doctor has said he'd like to play Mr. Fantastic, which I'd like too, but not as much as Christopher Eccleston, since that would just be too perfect. Also, it would make this a reality:
 
photo.JPG

No comments: